Katelyn was blessed by her daddy (and granddaddys and uncles) on Sunday, December 2, 2007. We had a nice gathering of family afterwards at our house and took some pictures. We are grateful to everyone who came, including my co-workers Sue, Diana, and Carolyn and their little ones!! And, yes, I know I still look pregnant in this picture, but hopefully the rest of the weight will come off once I'm a bit more mobile :)Sunday, December 02, 2007
Blessing
Katelyn was blessed by her daddy (and granddaddys and uncles) on Sunday, December 2, 2007. We had a nice gathering of family afterwards at our house and took some pictures. We are grateful to everyone who came, including my co-workers Sue, Diana, and Carolyn and their little ones!! And, yes, I know I still look pregnant in this picture, but hopefully the rest of the weight will come off once I'm a bit more mobile :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This would be a great picture if I could figure out how to get rid of the shadows easily. Note to self, don't take picture under trees.
There's a setting on most cameras called flash and fill that works. And of course I should have remembered that, which would have made better photos on all three cameras I was using but I guess I got distracted!
Post a Comment