Well, Katelyn had been hating her baths ever since birth (sounds like a long time, right?), so I went on the internet to find out if it was just a phase or if I was doing it wrong. I read that babies get cold easily so they don't like sponge baths and so you should put them in the water so that they will stay warm (and not use the newborn net that comes with the tub like I was doing). Wow! What a difference! She loves her bathtime now... so much so that now she cries when I take her OUT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Devon came up while i was watching and said "That babies cute"
I told you that she would soon love her bath. It lasts for about 2-3 years....then she will hate it again, cuz she will have to stop playing to go take a bath...and they hate it when they have to stop playing...they think they might miss something.
SHE IS SOOOO CUTE!
Post a Comment