Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Maren Wins!

Maren guessed correct first! Yes, that was my left hand and the last time I was able to wear my wedding rings was about a year ago. I didn't realize how much I missed them until I was wearing them again, then I realized I didn't get a chance to wear them very long. The engagement ring belonged to David's grandmother. He gave it to me on August 13, 2006. So, I only wore them for about 8 months before I had to take them off because of the beginning of all my "baby weight" which I have finally lost. I stare at my rings all the time, it's just like I'm newly engaged all over again. It's kinda fun to show them to everyone again :)

2 comments:

Melanie Engen said...

What a beautiful hand. Your daughter is darling. Sounds like life is happy. It took me forever to remember what your blog address was but looks like I found it. I have one of my own too so you will have to check it out. We'll keep in touch.

Andrea said...

You've lost your baby weight! I am so proud of you and a little jealous. Any tips would be gladly appreciated. : )