She seems so much older since she is sitting up.Dad
Hope she doesn't turn into a nightowl like her grandmothers. Or you guys will be in trouble!
Katelyn is SO CUTE!! I love watching all of your little videos. Blogs are a great way to keep in touch and keep up with each others little ones.
Or turn into her cousin, DJ or her Aunt Shelli. I can not tell you how many late night movies I used to watch with DJ because he would not go to sleep!!! :-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She seems so much older since she is sitting up.
Dad
Hope she doesn't turn into a nightowl like her grandmothers. Or you guys will be in trouble!
Katelyn is SO CUTE!! I love watching all of your little videos. Blogs are a great way to keep in touch and keep up with each others little ones.
Or turn into her cousin, DJ or her Aunt Shelli. I can not tell you how many late night movies I used to watch with DJ because he would not go to sleep!!! :-)
Post a Comment