Katelyn is starting to get some more hair, so we put it all in the center for a mohawk look when it was wet. I had no idea it would dry and stay like that.
That is so cute! I can't wait to be able to do that to Kira's hair! I'll probably be waiting for a while! :) Anyway, just wanted to let you know that you all are invited to Cali's baby blessing this Sunday at Deland 1st ward 11:00 am. We'll be having a bbq afterwards at our home. Hope to see you all. Let me know if you can make it. jtpulver@yahoo.com
2 comments:
That is so cute! I can't wait to be able to do that to Kira's hair! I'll probably be waiting for a while! :) Anyway, just wanted to let you know that you all are invited to Cali's baby blessing this Sunday at Deland 1st ward 11:00 am. We'll be having a bbq afterwards at our home. Hope to see you all. Let me know if you can make it. jtpulver@yahoo.com
Cute girl! Love the mohawk :)
Post a Comment