1. What is his name? David
2. Who eats more? One guess.
3. Who said "I love you" first? He did, right after he proposed.
4. Who is taller? These questions are too easy.
5. Who is smarter? Let's just say sometimes my sister calls me an idiot savant.
6. Who is more sensitive? No question there... just make sure the tissues are on my side of the bed.
7. Who does the laundry? He washes and dries, I fluff and fold.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me.
9. Who pays the bills? Me.
10. Who cooks more? Him... I rarely cook at all.
11. What meals do you cook together? Do cookies count?
12. Who is more stubborn? He is, no I am, no he is.
13. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? When have either of us been wrong?
14. Who has more siblings? Him.
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Him, definitely, which is just the way I want it. I hated those relationships where guys just let you walk all over them. Wimpy wimpy wimpy!
16. What do you like to do together? Magic games, watch House, Sea World, Disney World, eating breakfast for dinner, playing with Katelyn, playing scrabble and Scene It.
17. Who eats more sweets? Tough call, maybe a tie?
18. Guilty pleasures? For me - reality TV.
19. How did you meet? Volleyball.
20. Who asked out who first? Does bribing him to teach my SS class with a dinner count?
21. Who kissed who first? He teased me for weeks and got really close.... then one time he got close again, probably expecting me to pull away, but I grabbed him!
22. Who proposed? Him, but I'm the one that said yes.
23. His best features? How much reading time do you have??? I guess my favorite things are the little things he does that show me that he loves me soooooooooooo much and is still "in love" with me after all these years.
24. What is his greatest quality? I thought I just answered that. Well, then, I guess his best features are his height (when you are tall it limits who you can date), his hair, his eyes, his legs, his face, should I go on?
I tag anyone who wants to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment