In the top photo, she looks exactly like you!!! I love it!
I mean the top photo (not video) of her in the pink outfit...oh, whatever...in one of the pictures she looks just like you, no one else, is what I am trying to say!
I can't believe this beautiful child is my granddaughter. I LOVE it. Thanks Patti for posting these photos.
Patti- Your daughter is getting so big! She is so cute! I just started my blog and updated it for the year. We hope you are doing well. Misty Selvidge
Post a Comment
4 comments:
In the top photo, she looks exactly like you!!! I love it!
I mean the top photo (not video) of her in the pink outfit...oh, whatever...in one of the pictures she looks just like you, no one else, is what I am trying to say!
I can't believe this beautiful child is my granddaughter. I LOVE it. Thanks Patti for posting these photos.
Patti- Your daughter is getting so big! She is so cute! I just started my blog and updated it for the year. We hope you are doing well. Misty Selvidge
Post a Comment