Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

We went to St. Augustine for Friday night/Saturday. We stayed at the Bayfront Marin Inn, it was a nice little Bed and Breakfast right over the bridge from the water. It had a double jacuzzi tub, electric fireplace and we upgraded to the Breakfast in Bed. First we went shopping at the Outlets (I forgot to bring my dress pants, so needed to find some). We did all kinds of shopping there. Even got me some new sunglasses so that I don't have to wear my Ozzy ones from Halloween anymore. We went out to dinner (like my bright lipstick?) at the Riverside Inn, David had the Filet and I had the Mahi Mahi. There was no room in me for dessert, so we stopped at Publix and bought some chocolate covered strawberries and Snickers Cheesecake for later. Today we went to Ripley's Believe it or Not, which was quite interesting! I missed Katelyn a few times, but tried to turn up the radio or think of something else so that I could survive :) I will post some pictures/video of tonight with her next.


3 comments:

DP said...

Totally fun and Patti you look gorgeous.

T. Driaza said...

Awww so fun! Pablo & I stayed in St. Augustine for a week in a B&B right in front of the river (Casa de la Paz) for our anniversary! It was the best. I'm so glad you guys were able to have a wonderful time for yourself (even though leaving the lil' one is so hard!) Happy V-Day!

T. Driaza said...

lol. correction...it was our honeymoon...not anniversary! lol. We've been married too long now that I'm all confused!