Wednesday, April 25, 2007
First Official Baby Appointment
We are in Week 10, day 2. Today David and I went to see Dr. Kareem, who is another doctor at the group we go to. She gave us a notebook of information and a form for me to get some lab work done. She used a doppler microphone and we were able to hear our little baby beating its sweet little heart 160 beats per minute. Here is a website that has an icon you can click on to hear a baby's heartbeat who is about the same age as ours: http://pregnancy.about.com/cs/pregnancycalendar/l/blweek10.htm. Our first sonogram won't be until 20 weeks though, which is not until July, which is also when we will find out the gender. Until then we are busy painting our bedroom, cleaning the carpets and then buying new bedroom furniture (KING size bed!!!) for ourselves. I am looking forward to being out of the first trimester next month and hopefully getting some energy back :) My next appt is May 24th. Also, I told my supervisor at the Temple that I would be "retiring" from working at the Temple after 11 years to spend my Saturdays with my new baby as soon as s/he arrives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the icon! Listening to that baby's heartbeat is totally cool. Rosie loved it!
Post a Comment