Wednesday, April 04, 2007
Funny Story
Ok, so I'm walking from my office to my car and this "obviously gay" man (is that politically correct) says hello to me. So, I say hello back and then he begins to tell me that there is a sticker on my "back", but of course it was a bit lower than my "back". So, I turn to look and he points, wait, doesn't point, but actually touches my bum to show me the sticker. Now, of course, this is ok and he knows it's okay because he knows that I know that he's gay because of how obvious his voice and mannerisms are. So, of course I wonder how long (4 hours) I've been walking around my office AND NO ONE has told me that there is a sticker on my bum. Now, it's already a funny story, but here's the best part: The sticker was the one that came with the pants to tell me what size they are, so I have a sticker that has "X-Large" written about 10 times all going down my bum. I felt like a big semi with the words "Wide Load" on my backside. I'm still trying to figure out which is funnier... the fact that I had that "X-Large" sticker on my bum when I'm pregnant or the fact that it took a gay guy to be nice enough and willing enough to let me know! HA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Been there, done that. Your Mom saw it.
Dad
Post a Comment