Wednesday, May 30, 2007
You have to learn to laugh at yourself!
Ok, I'm sharing this with you purely for entertainment value for you and to prove why I haven't posted any pictures. Last week I was at work and as I was talking to my co-worker, she commented on how good I looked and how my face was still thin and hadn't blown up too much and that I didn't look like I had gained too much weight. I was happy with those comments and as I turned away from her to leave, she gasped, "Oh My Gosh, NOW I SEE WHERE YOU HAVE GAINED THE WEIGHT!!!". I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. I mean, surely men think that, but there's no way a WOMAN would actually ever say that to another woman out loud, right???? If the guys weren't laughing so loudly, you may have even been able to hear my astonishment. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Please tell me one of us did not say that. Oh by the way this is Diana :o)
Post a Comment