Monday, February 11, 2008
7 minutes!
Ok, I just had to post really quickly to tell you how my first seven minutes back at work have been. My mouse and keyboard cords were in front of my desk because when I was pregnant I couldn't reach them otherwise. So, this morning I unplugged them and went to feed them behind my desk forgetting that they had set up a glue mouse trap before I left. So, both cords got stuck in the glue!!! I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. So I had to pry them out and try to get all the glue off of them before I plugged them back in, thus, of course, getting mouse glue trap glue all over my fingers. Then when trying to put them back again, I knocked over my 8 oz glass of cold water all over my mouse, keyboard and monitors. My keyboard was literally dripping water out of it when I picked it up. And that was just my first seven minutes at work. More later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wonder how David's first day as Mr Mom is going?
Dad
Post a Comment