Pros and Cons of Returning to Work (I can laugh at this now, but it wasn't funny yesterday):
Pros:
1. Able to listen to music again to and from work (I missed hearing the radio).
2. Having your sweetheart bring your daughter to work for your lunch hour so that you can get through the rest of the day.
3. Having a wonderful boss that lets you go home early since he knows you had a hard day.
Cons:
1. Crying the night before while saying family prayer and asking God to help me through it.
2. Crying on the way to work because someone cut me off and I took it personally.
3. Crying while at work everytime someone used the words "Welcome Back".
4. Being gone from work so long that they changed the combo to get in the door and you don't know what it is so you have to knock like a salesman.
5. Having the first seven minutes that you already read about below.
So, then when I got home from work, I was going to go to a meeting, and then I was going to go to the grocery store, and then I was going to go for a walk, but then I just decided I wanted to sit on the couch with Katelyn and just hang out for the evening. She thought that was cool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh I understand this feeling completely! While I was on maternity leave with Rosie, they laid off six people in the office. Very weird.
Post a Comment