My co-worker was telling me of the success she had with buying her twins a Bumbo seat and since Katelyn seems to want to be sitting up all the time (with help of course), we decided to buy her one. She looks so cute and grown up :)
WOW she is getting so big!! She's like 4 months now right?! That's so exciting and it only gets better! I can't believe I've been pregnant with number two for longer than she's been here!! CRAZY!! Keep enjoying life!
3 comments:
WOW she is getting so big!! She's like 4 months now right?! That's so exciting and it only gets better! I can't believe I've been pregnant with number two for longer than she's been here!! CRAZY!! Keep enjoying life!
She is so cute. Enjoy every minute! -Karen
What is a bumbo? And how are you kids succussful with it?
Post a Comment