Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Good Morning Mr. Zipper!!
Today was a good morning!! I have a co-worker who I see every day and have seen every day for a long time so him and I are pretty close. This morning I went up to him and said, "Guess what????". He said, "What?!". I said, "My pants have a zipper!!!". He couldn't help but chuckle and say, "Wow, that's great..." and then have a puzzled look on his face. I said it again, "MY PANTS HAVE A ZIPPER"!! He knew by the tone of my shrieking voice that it was a good thing but didn't know why yet, but was waiting patiently for the explanation. I calmly (as calmly as I could) said, "Maternity pants don't have zippers!!!" He caught on and started to laugh again as he realized that I was boasting that I was finally NOT wearing maternity clothes anymore! I have 5 more lbs to lose and I will be back to my pre-pregnancy weight and it was an exciting day to be wearing "non-pregnancy" pants!! Since I could get into the "normal" pants, I ventured to try to put my wedding rings back on...unfortunately attempting that left a painful red mark which I showed all of my co-workers that day after spreading the news to them that my pants that day had a zipper! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so great! Good luck with the last 5 they are the hardest.
Karen
Congrats!! That's so awesome! I wish I could work on those baby pounds too...only 4 more months and I'll have my chance! Congrats again!
JoAnn
I'm not surprised. You really did look beautiful on Sunday. Everyone thought so!
Love ya!
Post a Comment