Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Wii Ache Anyone?

Ok, so I thought I made up the term "Wii Ache", but googled it and I'm not the first one to use it. Anyone out there with a Wii Ache? My abs were so sore today that I whined every time someone made me laugh because it hurt so much. Yes, if you don't know what I'm talking about by now, I'm referring to working out with the Wii Fit and loving it so much that you do it perhaps a little too long or a little too hard and you end up sore the next day. In fact, Paula came over tonight so that I could show it to her. Let's see, she arrived around 7:30pm and I just now turned the Wii off. She left around 9 or so and then I did the Wii Fit on and off for the next 3 hours (whenever Katelyn would let me). It is so much fun to work out to a video game!! I keep trying to beat my high scores. I even beat David's soccer high score last night! And Yes, I will announce it because out of the 40 games we have, he has most of the high scores!! If you are considering buying it, don't hesitate!! It's a great workout, especially the Super Hula Hoop and the Free Step!

1 comment:

hamrad said...

Forty games! Sounds like you are addicted!

Dad