I was telling David that we shouldn't put stuffed animals or anything else in the crib with Katelyn while she's sleeping because of suffocation possibilities. (Yea, I'm a freak). So, I had been giving her the little doggie to settle her down, but then waiting 10 minutes until she fell asleep and going back and taking it out of the crib. Well, she sure showed me. As I saw this pose, I feared I couldn't get it away from her without waking her up. But it was such a cute pose, I had to take a picture. Well, when the flash didn't wake her up, I figured I could get the doggie out, which I did. But I think that little Doggie is her friend :)

3 comments:
You need to get her a real dog!
Shelli may be on to something. Ethan loves his real dog (our first child, Phoebe). She comes in the room and can't take his eyes off of her. He laughs when she comes to say hello and puts her face close to his. Luckily she is not interested in licking him. They are so cute together.
Pets mean hair and something else to take care of! :) Stuffed ones are SO much easier.
Post a Comment