Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sleeping through the night Update

Just wanted to give everyone an update on our first week of "encouraging" Kate to sleep through the night. It was successful every night except Thursday when I heard her crying, really crying, not just the whining. It was 1:30am and I just felt that something was wrong, so I went to check on her and she was indeed soaking wet. So, I changed her diaper, changed her clothes, changed the sheet, fed her and put her back to sleep. I think this week went amazingly well, some nights she even went down as early as 8:30pm. In fact, last night I put her down at 9:30 and she is still sleeping!! Is it ok that I kinda miss her and want her to wake up already !?!

2 comments:

hamrad said...

You might want to reconsider getting a wireless camera. Even if it won't transmit to your bedroom, if it will transmit outside her bedroom so that you can see her without her seeing you might be of help. As I suggested before, you can get one from somewhere that it is easy to return for refund in case your house has problems with allowing transmitting thru walls. You can delete this comment if you don't want it to show on your blog, no problem.

Dad

Jared and Andrea said...

Yeah to all of the Pulvers! I'm glad things are going well. I totally understand wanting to wake her up. I know I can't complain too much because I only work two days. However, on the days I do work, it is not uncommon for me to leave before Ethan gets up and to get home after he is asleep. I always sneak in and rub his little back on those days: ) She is absolutely beautiful and growing so fast. I don't know about you, but I am totally ready for another one. I just have to convince Jared: )