Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Own Rising Star

I can't tell you how great last night was!!! What a birthday present!! We went to Universal Studio's Rising Star which is a karaoke place where instead of singing just to a track, there is actually a LIVE band and even backup singers. David was amazing!!! He was the first one to get the crowd really going and excited about the evening! I only recorded the beginning because I just wanted to sit and listen and enjoy and rock out to the rest of the song. I think he has some groupees now. Everyone was coming up to him telling him how awesome he did! The only thing that would have been better is if he was able to go up there more than once, but there were just too many people there. Thank you to everyone who came with us, it sure meant a lot to me (this means you too J&J)! I can't tell you how cool it was that the hot singer up on stage belonged to me!! When does that ever happen??? :)















1 comment:

Samuel's Family said...

I hear the American Idol season begins soon....I think he has a shot!!! :) How cool is that place!