Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Can't believe it!

I came home from work early so that I could take care of Kat while David went to class. I had to finish my work, so I was in the office, but had to leave for just ONE minute to do something. This is how I found the situation when I came back. I knew she had started climbing on the couch, but didn't know she had advanced to climbing up on the office chair. I promise she was on the floor playing just 60 seconds ago. She was trying to sit down when I took this picture, she was fully standing when I walked in and moving the mouse all around. It took me about 30 minutes to figure out why when I tried to type u, the Utility Manager kept coming up. Then I had to figure out how she got all my screens to be in these neat little boxes where I could see each of them at the same time (I guess she somehow did Tile Horizontally). Sheesh... every minute, I tell ya, watch her every minute!! Incidentally I wish I had video of how fast she was moving that mouse around when I walked in. It was perhaps the most adorable thing I've ever seen.


2 comments:

hamrad said...

It just the beginning! :)

Shelli said...

I see she was trying to google something...probably home ice cream delivery or something. :-)