Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Appointment Today

Dr. Appointment today. Everything is still good. Still measuring perfectly for my due date. It's so funny to see the doctor's reaction sometimes. They never ask how I'm feeling, but I tell them anyway and they just smile and say, "Yep, that's normal". Except for today's appointment. I told her about the pain/tingling/numbing I've been having in the back of my hands. She said she's never heard of that before and that it could be caused by the swelling and to keep my feet elevated and keep taking the tylenol. I wonder if there has ever been a case where someone really had something wrong, but just figured it was a "normal pregnancy" symptom and didn't do anything about it. I know if I wasn't pregnant, I would definitely be going to the doctor about my hand pain. I'm looking forward to all these annoying pains that will hopefully be disappearing in less than 5 weeks!!! :) Next appt: Nov 1.

No comments: