Saturday, October 27, 2007
One Year Anniversary!
This weekend we drove up to St. Augustine/Jacksonville for our one year anniversary! Thank you so much to those of you who sent emails/cards to help us celebrate!!! I was impressed at how many of you remembered and thought of us!! It was probably our last vacation before Kate joins our family. Our plans for a romantic weekend on the beach were "dampered" by the weather, so we had to be creative. We ended up having a blast first at Dave and Buster's and then at the World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party ! Mind you, I had no business being at either place. Ski-ball just isn't as easy when you're 8 months pregnant, and neither is trying to get through a crowd of excited/upset college students!! Dave & Buster's is one of those places where you can earn tickets and exchange them for prizes, so David got a Superman doll and I got a souvenir cup and some sweettarts. Here's a sketch that we did when we were at the arcade. I couldn't stop laughing/smiling long enough for the picture, but oh well, at least it shows how much I love my honey!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations! You look so happy!
Post a Comment