Friday, October 19, 2007
Didn't believe it 'til I saw it with my own eyes.
I have heard about people who weren't willing to get into elevators with "advanced" pregnant women, but I didn't really believe it... until yesterday. My co-workers and I were heading down to the first floor and the elevator stopped on the 8th floor and this lady who was about ready to get in the elevator took one look at me, shook her head and said she'd take the next one! I couldn't believe it!! Chicken!! :) I had a baby appt yesterday and she said I'm measuring perfect for my due date (bummer, I was hoping she would say Kate might come early) . My appointments are weekly now. I won't be posting all the weekly "stats" on my blog so if you want them you'll have to email me starting next Wed :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment