Monday, March 26, 2007

It's Official!

Just got back from my visit to Dr. White. She confirmed my pregnancy and said I was 4 weeks and 5 days along. The due date was either Nov 25 or 26, I can't remember, guess I was too nervous. Doesn't really matter anyway, since most babies aren't born on their due dates. I'm just going to tell everyone "around Thanksgiving" and leave it at that. She said my "growing/stretching" pains were normal and to eat 7 small meals a day to avoid morning sickness, though she seemed pleased that I hadn't experienced that yet. She gave me a prescription for prenatal vitamins and took a quick test for disease and gave me some paperwork and sent me on my way. She also told me to avoid hot tubs, large fish, and deli meats. Interesting! Guess I'll have to be cooking my ham and turkey before I eat it now! Next appt: Apr 25th.

No comments: