Thursday, March 22, 2007

Pain, Not Nausea

Well, luckily I haven't been feeling nausea. I do feel pain though, but I would take this pain over nausea any day. Whenever I try to bend at my waist, it feels like there is a brick in the way. So I get a sharp pain everytime I bend. It feels like my stomach is now a hard mass. I told David that if I find out on Monday that I'm not really pregnant, he'll have to send me to a pyschiatrist since in my head my body does feel different. I bought some maternity clothes today because I found some on sale at JcPenney. I really like the black dress with a tie. Seems like it will fit me from now until the day I deliver. I don't need shirts yet, but since they were on sale, I went ahead and splurged on myself for once. Congratulations are coming in from all over the country. It's a very exciting time!

2 comments:

hamrad said...

It probably all those peanuts you ate Saturday! :)

pjtemple said...

Yikes! Better get back to the gym and at least do some walking!