Saturday, March 24, 2007

Whew!

I worked at the Temple today and ran into my friend, Andrea. She is due on 11/16/07, so we're only about a week apart. I asked her who her doctor was, and she goes to the same place I'm going to go to! I was so relieved to hear that it was a good place! I had just chosen it because it was close, covered by my insurance, had good reviews on ratemd.com and they looked really nice on their website. I'm so grateful to hear from someone I actually know that I picked a good place though. Hopefully we will see each other there from time to time. I was working in the Youth Center at the Temple with a few kids. One of them asked me if she could sit on my lap and rock with me in the rocking chair. Hmm... I might be able to handle being a mom after all.

No comments: