Wow, I haven't been "in my teens" since 1991!!! Anyway, I have another proof of pregnancy brain for you! Last night I had dinner with a friend of mine for her birthday. I was getting a bit tired, so I left the party a little early and headed home. On my way home, I called my mom and we were chatting and she happened to ask me who paid for all these people's dinner. I GASPED!!! I said, "Oh no, I forgot to pay for my meal!!!". I told her I'd have to call her back. So, I immediately called my friend back, apologizing immensely for leaving her with my bill. Luckily she found it quite humorous and allowed me to blame my absentmindedness on the pregnancy. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Super cool! I guess at some point (in the future) we'll have to get pregnant again so we can post one of those things!
Nice. Show me how.
Dad
I love this! It's awesome!
She will be here before we know it!
Dad
Very exciting....
Post a Comment