Thursday, November 15, 2007
Here we Go!
This is David. We are sitting in a room at Winnie Palmer Hospital waiting to be induced. The hospital is super busy today, so the delivery rooms are all full. Apparently, Katelyn will be sharing a birthday with a lot of other people. So, we wait. I will attempt to do frequent posts, both to serve as a a journal, and to keep people updated who might be curious as to our current status.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so excited for you both!!!
My prayers for a healthy, quick and painless birth!!!
Pls call or email so we can stop for a quick peek!
May Blessings to you three!!!
-Massiel
Congrats! I hope for a healthy delivery for mama and Katelyn. Can't wait to see her. Karen
I am so excited and cannot believe I am going out of town tomorrow....
I will call when I am back and I will come visit....
My prayers for a happy healthy baby girl.....sue
Post a Comment