Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Where'd she go?
I know they said I would have "decreased fetal movement" as we got closer to the due date, but sometimes it even scares me a little how much less action is going on in my tummy. I actually miss her kicking me all the time and even purposely wake her up sometimes to make sure she is still in there and doing well. (I've heard I'm not the only one guilty of this). Other things have been happening and I guess they all point to the fact that this indeed is a reality and Katelyn Pulver will be arriving sooner than later ;) Is the world ready for another Pulver? ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are hoping she will come early. My guess is she won't be here (outside of you) until after Thanksgiving. Or maybe this Thursday. :)
Dad
Post a Comment