Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Oops!
Well, either Katelyn reads my blog or I spoke too soon because she kicked me furiously all day long today!! So much so, I went upstairs to talk to my co-worker about it to make sure it was nothing to worry about (like as if Katelyn was being choked or bothered by something). Yea, I know, I know, I'm heading to the paranoid stage. My co-worker said "Maybe she's dropping". I just stuck with that until I just now looked in the mirror...it looks like she's sitting higher than before. I just had to laugh. Sounds like she might be just as rebellious as her mommy! I think I have put away about 90% of my maternity clothes since they don't fit anymore. I'll have to get David to take another pic of me so that those of you far away can enjoy a pic of just how large I have become. I'm trying to look at the bright side... the bigger I look now, the smaller I'll look in a few weeks, right???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Show me the pictures!
Dad
Post a Comment