Thursday, December 10, 2009
Day 4 - Temple/Highland Park Lights
After class, headed over to the Temple. I had planned to go inside, but when I got there, it was so cold, and I was feeling lazy, so I was just going to drive around it and reminisce a bit. But luckily it dawned on me that it's rare that I ever get to go to the Temple w/o losing time with Kate, so this was my chance. I was wearing jeans (because I thought I was going to do the stadium tour), so I was hoping the bathrooms were the first thing before the lobby so no one would see me sneak in and change. Well, I guess I went in the wrong door, because I had to walk all the way through the lobby to get to them. The lady assured me it was "fine", but I still felt underdressed. It was nice in the Temple. I actually like going when no one knows me, it's more of an escape. Afterwards I headed to the NorthPark Mall and Highland Park to look at some lights (pics on FB). I really love lights. I want to take Katelyn to see some when I get home. Anyone know any good places in Orlando?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment