Friday, July 27, 2007

9 Month Anniversary!

Today is a sad and happy day. It is a happy day because David and I have been married 9 months today! I celebrate the month anniversaries still because I can't remember the last time I liked the same guy for that long and I'm more in love with David every passing day. It is a sad day because I received the Temple work schedule for the rest of the year. Most of you know I have been working in the Temple every Saturday or every other Saturday for 11.5 years. I noticed that my name is no longer on the schedule after October 13th. I have decided to stop working at the Temple so than I can spend my Saturdays with Katelyn. I know she will fill my life with joy even more than working at the Temple, but it is a bit sad to see that element of my life ending because it is such a big part of my life! President Johnson told me he would not let me retire, but only let me take an 18 year leave of absence. :) I look forward to working there again when our children are grown.

No comments: