Sunday, July 01, 2007
The United States
Ok, I just had to share this. Most of you know I teach the 8 year olds in Sunday School, and today one of them said the cutest thing. The lesson was on Missionary Work, so I asked each of them where they would like to serve a mission. My little student pipes up and says, "I want to stay in the United States because I DO NOT want to go to Arkansas". I said, "Excuse me?". He said, "Yep, my dad said that Arkansas is boring, so I want to stay in the United States instead". Aren't kids cute? :) 8 more days to the sonogram!! I sure hope the baby is cooperating, my co-worker told me that both of her girls wouldn't cooperate so she didn't find out the gender until much later :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment