Thursday, July 05, 2007

Jury Summons

I received a jury summons the other day and did you know that "expectant mother" is one of the optional excuses you can check to be excused from jury duty? That was wayyyyy too easy. :) I never got a jury summons until last year, and now I've had 2 in the last year. Last year I actually forgot to go until someone at work asked me why I didn't go. Luckily I work downtown near the courthouse and was able to rush over there... just to find out they didn't need me though, but I was relieved! Could you imagine me in jury duty right now? Excuse me judge, I know I just went 10 min ago, but could I be excused to go to the ladies room again? But, judge, what does "sequestered" mean.... I'm a newlywed, you know? No, these emotional bursts happened way before I was pregnant, sorry, judge, can't blame them on the baby :)

No comments: