Thursday, July 19, 2007

Becoming Real

I wish everyone was here with me right now!!! Katelyn is just going crazy inside me. I'm wondering if she is having a danceoff with a few friends. You can even see my tummy move!!! If you were here and could put your hand on my tummy, you could feel her move constantly!! It's an amazing, wonderful feeling!!

5 comments:

hamrad said...

That is what camera are for!

Dad

DP said...

Didn't I tell ya? It's the greatest feeling! Enjoy.

Karen P. said...

You think it is fun now. Wait until she is 6lbs and has no room but still insists on dancing. HaHa

Todd, JoAnn, Kira, and Cali said...

Isn't it neat!! That is one feeling I will definitely miss when Kira decides to make her arrival! Enjoy it while it lasts, the moving becomes much much stronger in the end but I still enjoy it!

MELISSA said...

im so excited for you!! it is just such an awesome feeling!