Being a Mom is SO much better than being pregnant!!!
It's so hard to believe I'm actually holding, feeding, and taking care of what was inside me for so long. People told me not to be in a hurry since babies are easier to take care of when they are inside you....but wow, having her here where I can look at her everyday and play with her is just indescribable. For those of you who know the story of us not waiting to have children, I feel like I owe Elder Sonne more than I could ever repay!!
4 comments:
The other miracle is you have learned to use your camera. Super pictures. :) Keep them coming.
Dad
Isn't being a mom simply the best ever!
Yes, she is an angel. Of course, considering her parents, that's no surprise.
Omgoodness! That is a great picture of a very adorable baby! I am so happy for both of you! Miss you guys alot!
Post a Comment