Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Day 3 - Travel


Here's a picture of us as we had dinner at a very nice restaurant (I know I'm lame because I can't remember the name), the tortellini I ordered was delicioso!!! It was made with veal. David had the filet mignon and liked it as well! Yes, we pale Floridians got a bit of sun walking all around Rome.

We did something grand this morning, we allowed ourselves to sleep in!!! It was wonderful. Then we packed up all our stuff and headed to the train station for our trip to Bern, Switzerland. It was a very easy train ride. Our legs and feet needed the 9 hour break to recover from all the walking. David and I read our books a lot, which helped to pass the time. The scenery was magnificent. The mountains, the lakes, the expensive homes right on the cliffs!! I loved the snow capped mountains, they are my favorite of the day! We are now downtown in Bern, relaxing in the hotel and tomorrow we are headed to Jungfraujoch!!!! Oh, and did I mention we're watching Seinfeld dubbed in German right now?! Fun!!

No comments: