Monday, July 20, 2009

Day 7 - Travel to Venice

We took it easy this morning in preparation for our 9 hour train ride. Read a lot of whichever Twilight book I'm on (I think I'm on book 3 now -- started book 1 on the plane ride to Rome). We missed our connecting train to Venice due to some kind of delay, so we just hopped on the next one that was heading there. Apparently some are on strike. I think going to Venice was what I was most excited about for this trip, and it has certainly lived up to all my hype. It is incredible!! Love the weather, love the water, love the old buildings, just love it all, looking forward to seeing more tomorrow!

1 comment:

Todd, JoAnn, Kira, and Cali said...

Hey Patti, have you heard of Bre's Hair blog?? It's super cute and sassy and if you sign up to be a follower, you can receive free products!! Here is the link:

http://hairdrama101.blogspot.com