Thursday, September 20, 2007
7 months today!!
You know that country song "Goodbye Earl" from 2000 that is supposed to be a light-hearted song about two women getting rid of a man who deserves it? Well, I have that song on a CD and I found it this morning on my way to work, so I put it in to listen to it. I knew that pregnancy has been making me more emotional than usual, but this is the first time this song has made me cry. I started to cry when I heard the lyrics about Mary Ann taking the red eye to come to the aid of Wanda when she's in intensive care because of Earl. So then I started thinking more deeply about this song, and how it isn't funny at all because of its subject matter. So, is this "more emotional during pregnancy" sometimes a good thing or am I overreacting????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment