Saturday, September 22, 2007
One More :(
Usually I have good thoughts as I'm walking from the parking lot up to the beautiful Orlando Temple doors, but I must admit this morning I was thinking, "Oh why is the Temple built on a HILL?????". Then I thought of a great idea. For Temples and all these lovely Latter-day Saint Women having lots of babies, shouldn't they have preferential "maternity parking" just like Babies-r-Us? :) They let me just sit at the desk today and do the office work instead of all the normal running around I do, but I still came home exhausted and hurried home after my shift, ate lunch, and headed for a nice long 2 hour nap. Oct 13th is my next and last week to work at the Temple. It's sad, but I think I'm ready to slow down a bit for my last 10 weeks of pregnancy. One of the sealers predicted that she would come early on October 8th. I told him to go ahead and ask for that in his prayers, I was definitely ok with it :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment