Sunday, September 09, 2007

Should blondes be allowed to get pregnant?

Tonight I'm wondering if any pregnant blonde has ever been put on bed rest because they were hazardous to themselves. My wonderful husband made me pancakes this morning before Church and so this evening I was cleaning the griddle. I was trying to be thorough and make sure that I cleaned every inch of it. I saved the top of the griddle for last. As I was wiping it down, I noticed that it was cleaning rather easily, though it felt a little warm and began to steam a little. It took a minute for me to realize, but I soon discovered that upon cleaning the temperature knob, I had turned the griddle on!!! One of these days I will learn to unplug appliances before I clean them, but today was not that day! Oops! Perhaps there should be a new restriction on pregnant women called "Appliance Rest"... or is that just me?

No comments: