Monday, September 17, 2007

Boppy

On Saturday, David was at the UCF game tailgating and Rosie and I were chilling at my house while Dinah was bird counting (you'll have to ask her about that, I'm not sure I could explain it well enough :)). I was missing my hubby, so I needed to find something to occupy my time, so I decided to get together with Dinah after she got home and get working on the "making the baby something" project. A while ago, I figured that something easy to make for the baby would be the "boppy" pillow that so many family and friends have recommended. It would be something that I would use (and look at) often and possibly with each child (considering the fabric we used, I think I'll just use it for the girls though). I fell in love with a fabric that my grandmother used for one of the blankets that she made me, so we found the same fabric and were delighted to use it. Here's a picture!! (please don't hesitate to use some ooohs and ahhhs, after all, when is the last time you remember me sewing ANYTHING???). If you can't see the fabric, it is little butterflies with the words "God Loves You" all over :)



2 comments:

Todd, JoAnn, Kira, and Cali said...

Great job!! I love it! Can't wait to meet this girl already!! Gosh it seems like it's been FOREVER and I'm sure you're feeling it too!

DP said...

Katelyn will be proud that her mommy is such a good seamstress!