Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Sleepless in Windermere
Some of you know I taught seminary this morning and will be until next Monday. Class is from 5:50am-6:40am. It was actually much better than I expected, the kids were awake and even participated :) I thought substituting for seminary this week would help me sleep better at night because I would be utterly exhausted from waking up at 4:30, but, alas, I sit here at the computer at 10:45pm wide awake. My little darling girl inside of me is playing tag with some of my organs, or at least that it what it feels like. She is awake as can be, so it makes it hard for me to settle down, eventhough I need to arise again in 6 short hours. I guess she is preparing me for real life when she arrives! Anyway, the kids were great this morning, but I think I will leave the seminary teaching up to the patriarch of this growing family. I consider myself a morning person....just as long as the "morning" doesn't start until 7 or so :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment