Saturday, August 23, 2008

9 Month Checkup

Doc says she's doing great. She's 18 lbs 12.5 oz (50%) and 27.5" long (50%). She only had one shot and an anemia check prick, but she took it like a champ and only cried for a moment and was great the rest of the day! Doc said to get her eating regular foods, so last night she had some french fries and cherry italian ice and this morning she had some huckleberry pancakes (we bought the mix in Seattle). Doc said she might sleep through the night if we'd take her outside every day and wear her out. Well, Fay wouldn't let us take her outside last night, so I tried to get her to just crawl around the house as much as possible. She went down (for the 3rd time) at 11:30 and slept until 8am!!! She slept through the night!! Yippee!!

1 comment:

Shelli said...

Congratulations...may she have many more good nights of sleep. You realize though, that you will still not sleep through the night. I think it is a mom thing. But I have not slept 6-8 straight hours in a row in 8 years.