Thursday, August 07, 2008
Using #'s as Post Titles is boring.
Last night when we got to the hotel, I pulled out my jammies from the suitcase. They felt damp, but I just figured it was my imagination and the fact that I was so tired that I must be dreaming the rain got everything. Well, when my husband woke up this morning, he confirmed the bad news. He guesses the luggage must have been left out on the tarmack in the pouring rain for some time. He called Southwest to complain and got us some voucher coupons for the future, but that doesn't erase the fact that our hotel room now looks like a laundromat with everything hanging up (we'll use the dryer later if they're still not dry). I hope the electronics are ok :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If your camera works, take some pictures and file a damage report immediately. Electronic stuff may work now but might fail later. Anything that has batteries should be checked as once the batteries get wet they will start leaking and evenually you will have a mess. It might take a few month. So if anything electronic got wet file a damage report and asked that it be replaced.
Oh my goodness. What an adventure you're having. Yowza.
Post a Comment