Friday, August 08, 2008
Boeing
We just finished visiting the Future Flight Museum. We weren't able to go on the Boeing Tour because children under a certain height are not allowed due to safety precautions. I told David he could go without me, but I guess he isn't sick of me enough yet, because he wants to hang out with me and baby :) We are now heading to Olympic National Park. I just looked at it on the map, looks pretty big to me. It will take us a couple of hours to get there, so Katelyn is already asleep and I think I will try to do the same. Have any of you ever been to Red Robin? We got food from there last night and I was trying to be good by not having one of their high calorie drinks, but I told David today that I WANT ONE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment