Monday, August 25, 2008
Expiration Dates
I never thought I would be grateful for expiration dates, but today I am! Last year for our anniversary, David gave me a gift card from Euro Day Spa. The amount was for the equivalent of 2 prenatal massages and he knew I could use the relaxation (isn't he sweet?) . Anyway, of course I was too lazy/sick/tired to ever go. Then, when the baby came, I was still too lazy/busy/tired to go. Lucky for me, they expire one year from date of purchase. So, that day is coming soon, so I knew I needed to make some time and put forth the energy to actually make an appointment. So, this Saturday, I will be pampered for 3 hours at the Spa. I can't wait! I remember going to the Spa with my mom right before I got married and loved it. It's way too expensive, and I know I would never do it for myself, so lucky for me, I have a husband that likes to spoil me :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE euro day spa- been there a few times!! it is awesome!!
Post a Comment