
I know that we have swept, mopped and even vacuumed the kitchen floor many times since Katelyn has been crawling in there, but she still managed to find this. I was washing dishes and I heard her cry out in pain (just a little cry) and I looked down and I saw blood. I screamed (just a quiet one) and bent down and found this piece (look at the size of it) of glass in her hand. Poor thing. I took it out of her hand and picked her up and grabbed a towel to get the blood. She started smiling with this huge grin. I guess she was happy she was getting so much attention from Mom and Dad. She has a couple of cuts, but she is fine and was smiling immediately after I picked her up, so another tragedy avoided. Whew!
No comments:
Post a Comment