Thursday, August 07, 2008
Undiagnosed
OK, so I know I'm feeding my husband's belief that I have ADD by posting so much, but having this laptop in the car keeps me from going insane having to sit still so long. We just ate breakfast and are now heading to the Seattle Temple. I'm pretty excited about it. I haven't seen any mountains yet, but know it will only be a matter of time. We are driving on the highway through very tall beautiful greeeen trees. It is a nice drive, especially with Katelyn singing in the background. It was so much fun to have her with us this morning. Her first hotel stay. She didn't sleep well last night (up every 2 hours), so I was delighted that she was in such a good mood this morning. She fell asleep on the way to breakfast, but woke up when we went inside and is still wide awake singing away. She is such a sweet precious gift from God!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment