Friday, August 08, 2008
So this is why people hate Florida
The weather here is so perfect, it's unbelievable. Most of the day yesterday it was 73. It was so beautiful. I always thought I hated the outdoors, but now I realize it's the heat I hate, not the outdoors. We spent most of the day outdoors yesterday walking around Seattle. It was incredible weather. We even ate outside at a cute little greek place for lunch. We went to Pike's Place and I got to see them throwing the fish to each other at the famous fish market there. I'm sure David will post sometime with more details about the market. He loved the market and wished we had one in Orlando. Katelyn even slept better last night, she only woke up once, so it was a great day and a great night. Today we are headed to the Future Flight Museum and we are trading in "riding the ducks" for Olympic National Park.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We know what you mean! It was like that in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Michigan!
Post a Comment